Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Ms. vs Mrs.

I have noticed that there is a new person who has come on the scene recently who calls him/herself "Mrs. Green" and is posting in some of the same blogs I post in. Since this person is posting anonymously (no blog link for them) I think it's safe to say that part of their reason in doing so is to cause confusion between them and me. Mrs. Green is a liberal and somewhat irritable individual who does not like Christians too much (see the comment in response to my post entitled Taking Over from Within).

Just wanted those of you who have grown to know me over the last few months and who know where I stand on most issues to be aware of this individual just in case they end up posting something that seems uncharacteristic of me - and to please do a double take to see whether it was indeed I who posted or this other anonymous "Mrs" Green. Anytime you are unsure, just click on their name to see if it brings you back to my blog here or somewhere else.

Labels:

Continue reading..

5 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

If you have an imitator, you must be famous! LOL!

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troll Alert!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger nanc said...

ah, but you have the unusually beautiful avitar! i always look at the avatar to be sure.

plus, your eloquency is distinguishable - sometimes we become accustomed to the syntax and general ways of others. not easily fooled.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I agree with Nanc-- completely different writing style and syntax. Thanks for the heads up.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Lone Ranger said...

Not a problem. Remember when Captain Kirk was beamed to an alternate universe and his evil twin ended up in ours? It was easy to detect the evil Kirk and he was thrown into the brig immediately.

By their fruits, ye shall know them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home