Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Comment Moderation

I've decided to disable comment moderation. I have not had anyone abuse the privilege of commenting on my blog, and I can always turn it back on if it is abused. I will not tolerate blasphemy nor profanity. However, I have no problem with those that disagree with me on anything as long as it is done in a civil manner. I also allow anonymous comments, which I've been told by some is a bad idea, but again...I can always change my mind later.
Continue reading..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home