Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Muslim extremists love their children to death.

For those of you who won't read the complete article, here's a brief synopsis:

In the United Kingdom, a DVD has surfaced that is obviously designed to encourage young children to fight the cause of Allah and go blow themselves up while they kill infidels.

Islam. The religion of peace.

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think your link is working...unless you out a special filter to block non-believers like me!! :)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I checked - the link is working. Maybe the site was down when you tried it?

BTW - I'm praying you'll become a believer. :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - I better start praying now! The link really doesn't work. I tried from home and office.

Anyways, never mind - it must be my computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home