Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Thanks

As the new year begins, I want to say thanks to those of you that take the time to come by and visit from time to time, who take the time to comment, and who encourage and challenge me on occasion. My stat counter tells me I have a good number of repeat visitors, and I'm encouraged that I pick up new repeats each week. Most of you read, but never post a comment - I encourage you to share your thoughts. Sometimes "letting it out" is good for the soul, and sharing makes it easier to endure hardships and concerns. It is encouraging in this day and time to know that there are others out there that do share the same concerns for the world and this country that I do. It is good to know that many brothers and sisters in Christ around the world are aware of the enemy's devices and of his agents who are active (and blatantly so)all around us. We need each other for encouragement, for admonishment, for edification, for prayer support.

I wish you all a blessed and spiritually challenging new year. May God bring you to new levels in your spiritual walk and enable you to become bolder in your faith and stronger in your convictions. Fight the good fight - that you may one day hear those wonderful words, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Labels:

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

Just knowing that what I say means something to YOU, Ms. Green, humbles me.

I believe that God has had a role in bringing our little community together.

Amazing, huh?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Have a blessed year, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home