Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mocking God

Policy on comments:

After over 250 posts and scores of comments, I finally had to delete a comment for the first time.

So I thought I’d take this opportunity to explain my guidelines for posting comments.

Anyone is welcome to comment on anything I post here – even if you have an opposing view – as long as there is no profanity and no personal assaults. Those guidelines have been followed up until today. Atheists and Agnostics, as well as those who call themselves “Progressive Christians” have very different ideas about things than I do, and that’s ok to talk about – but one thing I WILL NOT TOLERATE is mockery of my God or my faith. You can disagree, but you WILL NOT mock my Lord and Savior on this blog.

The Bible says we all have free will to accept or reject Jesus Christ as our Savior. God will not force you to make a decision against your will in this life. However, there will be a point in time, after the Judgment, when the Scripture says “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” Romans 14:11.

So you can choose to confess the Lord as your Savior now, and spend eternity in heaven; or after the Judgement, and spend eternity in hell. Regardless, you WILL do that one day.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7
Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't often delete comment, but a month ago, I had a "Activist" type come on my blog, calling the Bible a book of Lies, which was the final straw on that person. His other friend wanted to gripe about a joke I had said on my Radio show, which was absurd, so I sent him packing too.

You have every right to delete any comment, if people don't like it, there is always the X button, which I have reminded a few people.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, said!! Those are two of my favorite verses because I can rest assured that God will make it all right in the end.

Robert, I've had to tell someone about that X too. So far, they haven't been back (at least to comment.) :)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Robert, I'm interested in listening to your show. Can I do so from your website?

Mom: you are right of course, God will make it all right in the end. And I'm of the opinion that the end is not that far off...

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we air each Sunday at 7pm EST, you can just click the live button at that time. Any other time you can listen to the archives by just clicking the play button the player that is on the Blog, or clicking the Live Button which takes you to the radio show page that also plays the latest show.

I have one pesky guy that won't go away, but he does leave some intelligent comments once in a while, so I let him hangout, unless he gets absurd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home