Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My King

Want to know who I worship?

That's My King!

Turn up your speakers before you click on the link.

If only the world was not so blinded by Satan.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." II Corinthians 4:4

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Oh yeah! I love that video.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesom Video, you could just feel the power of the Holy Spirit, in the words he said!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home