Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lead Turkey, Anyone?

China “apologized” for shipping over 70 million toxic turkeys to the USA last week, but says it’s too late to establish a recall.

The turkeys were experimentally fed with birdseed, lead pellets, and date-rape drugs.

China says they will work to regain the trust of the American consumer. They have 80 million “delicious Christmas hams” ready to ship in December.

Think I’ll stick to catfish and boudain this year.

Made in China = health hazard.
Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dardin Soto said...

Ms. Green,

My apologies for visiting your Blog so late in the year. I've been in the "basement" sort of speak for a few weeks, but was very taken and happy to see your comments at my house.

I will come back and catch up on some of your postings to get a sense of your opinions and style.

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll,... I will reciprocate in kind. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home