Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Real Me


Here I am, where I am most of my waking hours. In front of my laptop. Only the venue changes. Sometimes I'm at home. Most of the time I'm at work. And sometimes I'm who-knows-where. But I'm almost always in front of my HP Pavillion dv9000.

So now you know I'm more than just green eyes behind granny glasses.

And yes, I know the picture on the hall wall is crooked. So?

Labels:

Continue reading..

7 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Thanks for the pic!


Why? Gonna hang it up and throw darts at it?

*grin*

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No - I am not a hater. I don't know what makes you think that I am a kind of guy who would do such stuff.

Well...as I have written earlier,we don't have to disrespect eachother simply because we don't agree on certain things.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Lighten up there, American. It was a joke. Didn't you see the *grin*?

About to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's...

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Now I can go to bed without any guilt! lol
Have a nice weekend.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Neil said...

Thanks for the pic - love the glasses!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said...

Ah, the real Ms Green emerges, sort of!! It appears you have blue eyes in the pic, & I mean your entire eyes!! Thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home