Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry CHRISTmas



"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11


Without Christmas, all would be lost and we would all be headed for an eternity in hell.

His death at Calvary would not have happened if not for the birth in Bethlehem.

If not for Christmas, there would be no hope.

The God of the Universe, the Creator of all things, chose to humble Himself and become a man, so that we could be saved, glorified and become like His Son.

What greater day could there be than the day that our salvation saw it’s beginning? Regardless of the actual day of His birth, we should celebrate that birth.

Thank you, Jesus, for your gift to me. I didn’t deserve it. I didn’t earn it.

I don’t fully comprehend the love behind it, but I do thank You.

I praise You.

I worship You.

Labels:

Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Amen! O come O come Emmanuel!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ms. Green,

And a Peaceful Christ-day to you and yours. But not just a day -- but through the Prince of Peace, for all eternity! Oh precious thought!

In Christ eternally,

ExP(Jack)

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmass, my sister. hope you and your family are having a wonderful time.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Merry Christmas, Mrs. Green!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home