Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Monday, April 20, 2009

Joel Osteen on Larry King Live

Joel Osteen and his wishy-washy don’t-step-on-anybody’s-toes kind of religion.

This false prophet/teacher does not speak for God nor for true Christianity. As one commenter said, it's not what Osteen "thinks" that is important...it is what God says.

Labels: , ,

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Ms Green, forgive my interruption of your comment thread for my shameless self promotion, but I really would like to know your thoughts on an entry I posted on My religious blog.

As to your post today:

I was just remarking to my wife the other day that I'm ashamed that Osteen claims to be part of my denomination, Southern Baptist. His doctrine is far removed from Southern Baptist. Where are the "Hellfire and damnation" preachers of yesterday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home