Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Interesting Discovery

I was mulling over the fact that our local rag...er...newspaper had nothing in its online publication this morning about the 4 bomb threats that were made here in my town which caused the evacuation of 2 Wal Marts, a major phone service supplier and a major auto parts manufacturer. In my contemplation about the inconsistency of our local media, the thought hit me.... if I rearrange the letters in the word "media", I can get this: The media is not worth "adime".

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't heard anything about it down here either. I wish people would turn off their TVs and quit watching all the lies and half truths from the media and quit letting it run their lives. Some people just can't live without being scared, lied to and filled with all the garbage from the media.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home