Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Monday, March 3, 2008

Double Posting

I keep a folder in My Documents of "Blog Ideas" that I work on when I have time, and when I've finished them, I post them here. In looking through the folder this evening, I found the previous post (There's no Such Thing as an Ex-Christian") and decided to tweak it and then post.

About a half hour later I realized that I already posted this at the first of the year. So I started to delete this last post, but then for some reason God said (not audibly, guys- ok?) that I needed to leave it alone. Don't know why.

So if you've already read the previous post on January 1st, no need to read it again. But if you haven't, maybe this second time around is for you?

Labels:

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ex-Christins offended Jesu Christ at on point. And, it qulifies them to be punished for blasphemy. I would love to se USA following some of the harshest punishments for non-believers.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Christianity is not about punishing non-believers for their unbelief. Jesus lamented over those who wouldn't accept Him as their Savior. He didn't call for their destruction.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Matthew 23:27

You are confusing Christianity and Islam. Need to change your screen name.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

TC, You are too sad. Please go somewhere else to play. I deleted your response just as I've deleted your other ones under your other names.

You are wasting your time. I'm not interested in playing your game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home