Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

William F. Buckley Jr. Dies

William F. Buckley Jr. is dead at the age of 82.

In November of last year I posted this on William F. Buckley Jr.'s latest book, which I can't name because it uses God's name in vain.

I can't say for sure if this was his last book, but I can't help but wonder if God didn't decide to cancel Bill's subscription because of it.

I'm amazed when people claim to be Christians and then so flippantly blaspheme the Creator that they supposedly worship.

I wonder if Bill had it to do over at this point, would he?

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

5 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blasphemy should carry a death sentence.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Anonymous can't possibly be saved!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I'm not sure what is going on with anonymous. Just inconsistency. I'm deleting his/her comments for the time being.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Perhaps this was what the Epistle refers to as a "sin unto death." He was the great voice of conservatism, but that doesn't make him Christian. If he was, that last book could very well have lost him any reward he might have received for an otherwise Godly life.

May God have mercy on his soul.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I hope he really was saved. If so, he's perfect now and has asked God for forgiveness for his blasphemy - and God has graciously forgiven him.

We serve a gracious and merciful God, don't we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home