Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Big Picture is Really Big

I didn’t watch the debate tonight. Instead, I went and worshipped God and heard from His Word, and fellowshipped with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I haven’t heard anything much about how it went, but it doesn’t really matter at this point to me.

I believe this is all just part of a bigger picture.

I’m going to vote. I’m going to vote against Obama as opposed to voting for McCain.

I believe McCain is going to lose. Obama is going to win. His followers (supporters) are passionate, determined, and will put him in the White House with whatever means necessary. They don’t care who he is, what he has done, who he associates with, what his faith is, or his worldview. If it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt tomorrow that he was a child molester, they wouldn’t care. They are obsessed. They are enamored. They are stricken with him.

But I’m not worried.

God has a plan. He’s told us what that plan is. It’s no secret to anyone who wants to know. If McCain wins, it will only slightly postpone the inevitable.

Our world is headed for even worse times than it is in now. Economic collapse, wars and rumours of wars, pestilence, hate, sexual perversion, increased tension in the Middle East – all things that we see now, but much worse. Then we Christians are going to disappear. Some who say they are Christians will still be here – and that will confuse everybody. But we’ll be gone. Then the the Wicked One will be revealed – but he won’t seem wicked to anyone. He’ll seem like a Savior. Obama is a precursor to the one coming after him. He will unite the whole world. There will be a one world government, and a one world religion. Those who become true Christians during this period will be hunted down and killed while the world cheers. There will be seven years of unimaginable suffering and catastrophic occurrences. There will be another world war. And then at the end of the seven years, the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth – not as a man to be crucified, but as a King to conquer and judge.

Everything is falling into place.

I’m not worried, because I’m safe in my salvation. God is ready to give peace and salvation to anyone and everyone who’ll call on Him and ask for forgiveness of their sins and trust in Him to be their Savior.

If you the reader haven’t come to God on His terms yet, I encourage you to do so while there is still time. He loves you. He’ll give you peace. He’ll save you from the wrath to come.
Continue reading..

14 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

I, too, skipped the debate, though it was for the important task of bowling. I can't believe they held the debate on bowling night. What's up with that?

I'm glad I missed it. What turned up in the morning paper indicated that Johnny Mac did little to make a difference. But then, I don't know how he could have. The Obama supporters are an incredible group of stupid people. I have tried to get those with whom I come into contact to explain how any of Obama's policy proposals will work, or help, or will work when they have failed so miserably in the past, and get nothing in return but rhetoric and platitudes. When they say we need a change, they can't elaborate on what that means. When they say we can't continue on with the policies of the Bush administration, they can't explain where he went wrong or why. They can't understand that in the last midterms, Republicans were voted out for acting like liberal spenders, and Dems were voted in by being less liberal than the average Dem. They can't understand that since that midterm, things really fell off the edge, and that in fact the only thing that has changed about Bush's term in office is that Dems took over Congress.

McCain is a long shot. Of this there is little doubt. But considering the way these debates have gone, I don't understand why anyone would put much importance upon them. If people don't know who John McCain is by now, they'll never know. In the same way, if people think Obama has done anything that suggests he'll be good for the country, they'll never know either, even when his stupid policies bite them in the hindquarters. The Obama supporters are an incredible group of stupid people. We will all pay for that stupidity. May God have Mercy on us all.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Marshall, I think it's more than stupidity. I can't quite put my finger on it, but they are simply mesmerized by this guy - and I honestly don't see the attraction. He doesn't come off as being more than average intelligence, his impromtu speaking is labored, and he comes across as extremely arrogant. I can't for the life of me see the appeal.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I watched the debate. I wrote a comprehensive analysis about it and even sent a copy to the local paper for submission.

I agree with you, Ms Green.

The fannie mae/freddie mac collapse is killing my business. I am making approximately a fifth of what I was making before.

But I am not worried either. As I told my wife yesterday, I already entrusted our financial situation to God, He has promised us that He will provide us with our needs. He didn't say He would provide us our wants, He said, "our needs."

I know whatever happens, God will take care of us. I have no fear.

My favorite saying is, "God may not always be on time, but He's never late".

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I'll check out your analysis, Mark. Leave a link here for others to follow it if you'd like.

Isn't that "peace that passeth all understanding" a wonderful thing?

My husband's business is feeling the crunch as well. He's had several clients bail out on him because they lost so much in the stock market. But then we got on our knees and asked God for help and within an hour the phone started ringing and he picked up new jobs and new contractors.

My God is a really BIG God.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Green,

Great post -- You nailed the coming prophetic events just as revealed in God's Word and you did it accurately, briefly and succinctly. Thanks.

Obama or McCain, either way true believers are safe in Jesus.

Isn't it is great to know Christ as Savior, to know exactly what WILL come to pass? We believers in Christ have looked forward all the way to the last chapter of the Book, the Bible, God's Word. We Win!!!

Most Americans are not aware that there is a death penalty for sin... (we are all guilty) yet this penalty has been paid completely by Jesus Christ Himself. But we can only appropriate that blessing of eternal life by trusting, believing in Jesus Christ as our Only Savior. He paid the price for everyone to have Heaven... but it can't be earned or bought. Christ offers Heaven freely when we simply trust Him for it by faith alone.

Then we can KNOW!!

1 John 5:13
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

In Christ happily and eternally,

ExP(Jack)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Dardin Soto said...

As someone not necessarily religions or God-fearing, ... I appreciate the candor and direction of your post. Nicely done Ms. Green...

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Green, I totally agree with you about not being able to figure out how Obama seems to completely mesmerize people. There is a charisma that does not originate from our Lord and Savior, but from the one who imitates and is false. That is what seems to be going on, people are falling for a delusion. mom2

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

ExP, you are always so uplifting. Your joyful spirit is contagious and I appreciate you spreading a little of it around here!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

T.P. It's nice to hear from you! You know, when McCain announced his VP pick you were the very first person I thought of because of your post on Palin months before that.

Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words!

BTW - you may not be very religious or God-fearing, but my God is a big God and He feels that same way about you that He does about me or anybody else. We're His creation, and He naturally loves us all (even though some of us are not very nice to or appreciative of Him).

Besides that, I'm not very religious myself. I love going to my church, but we're somewhat unconventional because it's more like a family gathering than a formal sort of service.

Anyway, it was really nice to hear from you.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Mom2,

I'm glad you are back too. For a while I had to stop the anonymous posts because I had a stalker/heckler harassing me. I'm with you - I don't see the appeal in Obama, but he sure does have it for a lot of people.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing post!! I love this blog! :)
Dear Ms.Green, I have many friends in China, Singapore and India. What's your take on other faiths? I know these guys are really nice, but not Christians. What do you think will happen to them?
- V

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I know these guys are really nice, but not Christians. What do you think will happen to them?

After Christians are taken out, there will be seven years of the anti-Christ. During that period of time, God will call 144,000 witnesses who will share the truth with all who will listen - and multitudes of people will get saved. Hopefully many of the people you are referring to will be among them.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!
- V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home