Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Thursday, October 16, 2008

R & R

I'm going to take a few days off from blogging and head to the mountains with my man for some R&R, some intimate time, and some time with God. I hope to get some much needed rest, and might even send a few pictures back to the blog with my 3g iphone (my new toy - I love it!).

If anything exciting happens while I'm gone, be sure and let me know when I get back.

"And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest." Psalm 55:6

Labels:

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

Enjoy! Me and the missus is goin' away next weekend. Can't wait.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time. :)
- V

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said...

Hope y'all had a great time! Where are the pics? I'd love to see 'em! God Bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home