Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, August 11, 2006

Media Fraud


Responsible journalism. These days it seems that term is almost an oxymoron.
There have been a lot of posts over the last few days about the Reuters' manipulation of photos in order to stir public opinion against Israel. This type of media bias has been going on for years. It just seems to be more prominent in today’s culture because of the ubiquitousness of television and the Internet. I debated on whether to publish this post, because in doing so, if you go to the webpage I reference, you will view some obscenities that I personally find very offensive as a Christian. It's not my intention to offend anyone. My intention is to show another example of how the news media attempts to manipulate the public according to its own agenda. I read a quote from Mark Twain today... “If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed. “
Here is the webpage.
Here also is an excellent short video

Labels:

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger nanc said...

i read this last year at fpm - the farces seem to be escalating and the same people are still believing in the wrong things.

good saturday to you.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the time of Christ's return gets closer, the worse it's going to get. One of the worst offenders is CNN. After this battle between Hezbollah and Israel I refuse to watch anything they brodcast. I had CNN pipeline and was disgusted by the things I saw and the thhings they said. It's time for those who know the truth to stand up and start yell it from the rooftops.

God bless you
Gerry Desjardins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home