Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, September 29, 2006

Moderate Muslims - Prove Yourselves

Journalist and News Producer Brigitte Gabriel told the Heritage Foundation Wednesday that moderate Muslims should demonstrate in the streets of the US denouncing violent behavior by Islamo-fascists . She went on to say that American Muslims should basically say, “we are Americans first, if you kill one of us, you kill all of us.”

Unfortunately, the reality is that so called moderate Muslims in this country, though they are free to take to the streets to condemn terrorism, will not do so because so many of them actually support what organizations like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and others do.

If I’m wrong, then I invite them to prove me wrong.

That’s what I thought. Silence.

Ms. Gabriel also warned about the growing number of terror cells right here among us in the US. She claims there are as many as 40 cities across the country with active Hamas cells.

We need to take political correctness and throw it in the garbage, and start educating our people," she said. "We have a problem not only with Hamas but with radical Islam being spread through the mosques in the U.S. - financed by our so-called allies like Saudi Arabia.”

Here's the full article.

Just as in cancer, if left untreated, these terrorist cells will continue to grow and infect our society. I only hope we start doing something about them before it becomes terminal.

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

6 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

As you know, Ms. Green, I have been pretty vocal about the fact that "moderate" muslims are not speaking out against their brethren.

Until something like this American-Muslim protest happens, I'll measure any muslim I meet as individuals--but the rest I'll lump together.

Good post!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Neil said...

You are so right. The cluelessness (is that a word?) of the media and liberals in general amazes me. Do they really think the Islamofascists will go away if we just appease them or ignore them?

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Weakness and appeasment only encourages them to more conquest and violence.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Oh, BTW... I want to apologize: I was playing with my template and I must've somehow erased my link to you. I'll be fixing it later tonight, or in the morning!

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more. Where is the outrage in the Muslum community? Why are they not speaking out against violence? If violence is not a creed of Islam, then why don't they educate us non-Muslim's by example?

And I'm so sick of the tolerance level we have here in this country. The liberal media has a lot to do with it. Do you think that this country would tolerate an uprising by the Muslim Community like they had in France a while back? I hope not, but is it coming?

Also, Christians need to be vocal and zealous for God the way the Muslims are for Muhammad.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Chosen said: Also, Christians need to be vocal and zealous for God the way the Muslims are for Muhammad.

You are so right on this one. So I thought I'd provide a link to this to show that there are some of us who are NOT afraid to stand up for our God. Pray for this man as he prepares to preach to a group of people who have largely fallen away from the faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home