Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, September 29, 2006

Science as God

I love science. I like to hear how things work, I love nature, I love to learn about this wonderfully created world that God made for us. So I hang out at science websites. One of my favorites is Live Science.
Once in a while though, I get really irked at the pride and arrogance of some scientists that believe they are gods themselves, inerrant and infallible, with all the answers.They forget that some of the greatest scientists and mathematicians of all time were Christians. I got ticked yesterday when I read this. They could at least get their facts straight while they are ridiculing Scripture and the book of Genesis.

Here's an excerpt from the #1 Creation Myth according to the science gods:

"Genesis, the first book of the Jewish Torah and the Christian Bible, contains two origin stories, both of which are accepted as the creation of the world by today's Jewish, Christian and Islamic faiths...God anesthetizes Adam and makes one of his ribs into the first woman, Eve. A talking serpent persuades her to eat the forbidden fruit, and she convinces Adam to do likewise. When God finds out, he drives them from the garden and makes man mortal. They should have stuck with apricots!"


I hate it when people mock God.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:22


Labels:

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

What those scientists fail to understand is that Adam and Eve COULDN'T have just stuck to apricots.

Modern "science" seeks to make man God. God made man the way he is for a reason.

Actually, God had no choice but to make man just as he is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home