Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

I’ve been getting emails from my Internet friends and inquiries from those who know me personally asking why I haven’t been blogging lately.

I have compiled a short but incomplete list of reasons.


Kids and grandkids from out of state all at my house during the last few weeks of 2006

Frequent visits to the hospital (Sister battling cancer broke her hip Christmas Eve and is still in the hospital)

Sister’s 11-year old son staying with my husband and I until she is (hopefully) able to come home

Dad’s been out of town so unable to help with nephew (back now though – huntin’ season’s over)

Making daily runs to sister’s house to feed animals, get mail, etc.

Working long hours at the college. I’m the Registrar and Office Manager and we’ve got an estimated enrollment for the January semester of 5000 students

Martial arts twice a week

Church 3 times a week

Praise team practice 2-3 times a week

Bible Class one night a week

Choir practice once a week

Trying to spend quality time with my husband in addition to everything else.


I know God is in control, and is trying to teach me and grow me. I know that this particular period in my life will pass and I will get back to my reading and writing soon.

Thanks to those of you who have asked. I miss you guys. I miss reading your blogs. I miss your comments on mine.

I will be back. Leave the light on for me. Gotta go.


My God is able to deliver me. (Daniel 3:17)
Continue reading..

5 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Neil said...

Thanks for the update! I was just praying for you last night and wondering how you were.

Wow, that is some schedule! Hang in there.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

I'm relieved, Ms. Green,

I'm guessing you desire a bit of relief.

Light on...

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Thanks guys...for the prayers and the concern.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

Sounds like your life is similar to mine. If you ever get the time,visit my blog : copingwithgrief-deb.blogspot.com
Your comments and prayers would be appreciated.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

We miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home