Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On the Lighter Side

After having some rather in-depth discussions and delving into some pretty deep and controversial subjects lately, I decided to switch to something a little different tonite. I stumbled across this and invite you to see how discerning you are when it comes to whether someone is faking you out or sincere. According to this little test, most people have a hard time distinguishing between real and fake smiles.

I got 14 out of 20 correct.

So how did you do?

Spot the Fake Smiles

Labels:

Continue reading..

6 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

12.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger BlueKnightWriter said...

18 out of 20. -BKW

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Whoa, BK. Very impressive!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Angella214 said...

I got 16...

finished today...thanks for the prayers...I know people praying for me helped calm my nerves...I'll let you know the results when I get them.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Mark said...

15 for me and I didn't click the button to play on the first one, and number 6 didn't appear for me, so I guessed.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said...

14 (Yet genuinely smiling because this was fun!) God Bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home