Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Saturday, March 29, 2008

To Those Who Antagonize

The last rambling, almost psychotic message from Christslave was the last straw. I have tried to be polite and allow him/her to post comments within reason, but you will not post here anymore.

Sir, or ma'am, I suspect that you are a homosexual who hates Christians and have gone on a personal mission to ridicule, insult and spew hatred toward those who believe in Christ. You are not a happy person, that is clear. I pray your eyes will be open soon to the truth of God's love and forgiveness so that you can find true joy.

A missionary I talked to today had been witnessing to a young man for over 2 years who said he was an atheist. When the missionary tried to talk to the atheist about God, the atheist said he didn't need God - he was extremely happy in life and didn't need all that superstitious nonsense.

Two weeks ago this happy atheist committed suicide.

There is no true joy without Jesus.
Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Eric said...

I hope the one atheist [calls himself agnostic] doesn't go that far. I pray he finds forgiveness, even though at present he doesn't believe he needs it...

What a sad tale you tell, Ms Green.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Anonymous, I just deleted your post. Don't try to post here anymore. If you want to say something to me, you can email me. You are banned from this blog. Why not start your own blog and you can bash me and all Christians to your heart's content. I support your right to do so.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is your email?

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

At the top right under "About Me" there is a link to my email address.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home