Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Little Humor (or maybe wishful thinking)

I don't normally post jokes here, except for the occasional indigenous Cajun joke, but with the pathetic line up for president in mind...

Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain were flying to a debate on the same plane.

Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and looked at his copilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."



I'm voting for the Pilot

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger DAKOTARANGER said...

I think I just saw a couple black helicopters heading your way

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

Truth based humor is always the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home