Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Black Woman not Afraid to Speak Her Mind

This article needs no commentary. My hat's off to her. I guess after 67 years she's just not intimidated into being silent by anyone.

I May be Black, Mr. Obama, but...

Labels:

Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Eric said...

WOW! So very POWERFUL! So True!!!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

She's great, isn't she?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

Great article, Ms. Green!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

I'll bet people like her drive the left mad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home