Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To Anonymous

I said a while back that I wasn't going to let you post here anymore, and have been deleting your comments - how many of them? Maybe a dozen? Yet you keep coming back. So I decided to publish a recent one for you and give you another chance. What did you do? You came back with your vicious, hateful name-calling and accusations, which I deleted.

You, sir/madam are the person full of hate. If you don't like what I say, if you don't like my faith or what I have to say, there are a million other blogs out there that would love to have you as a regular. There are always plenty of other haters out there.

I will not give you another chance. Go ahead and continue to try to post here. I will continue to delete you. Please, move one. Get a life. I know you hate me. I know you think I'm an ignorant hateful homophobic racist right wing wacko that needs to die. Ok? I get your point. I'm sorry you have so much hate and anger, but you need a counselor. Better yet, you need the love and grace and forgiveness of Jesus Christ. That's my prayer for you.

Labels:

Continue reading..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home