Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nancy Pelosi says “…if the Democrats win, and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan,"

Right.

If I double my caloric consumption, I’ll lose weight.
If I’ll sell my car and ride a bicycle to work everyday, I’ll save the planet.
If we’d just give the Palestinians the land they want, they’d kiss and make up with Israel.
If I’d just check the pressure in my tires everyday, the price of gasoline would go down.
If Obama wins,capitalism will thrive under his administration, and Congress will be more bipartisan.

Labels:

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny isn't it.
Funny how Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and their liberal Democrat-majoritized Congress have the lowest approval rating of any in recorded history (9%, according to Rasmussen...that's right, I said NINE percent).
Funny how they seem totally oblivious to that fact, as they procede with business as usual as if their rating were 150%.
Funny how awf'ly loudly they bark and complain, with that whoppin' 9% in their eye, about the President's shameful 34% approval.
Funny how Pelosi and the others in her camp have the audacity to say "hey, just give us more power in the government, and we'll go even farther with what we've done in the past 2 years" (...9% approval...) like it's a good thing.
But it's not funny at all that there are those among us who will actually buy it.
Sad really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home