Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Sunday, November 30, 2008

God will be Exalted

Watching and listening to the world around us can lead some to get depressed, discouraged, and dismal. However, there is good news.

Even as this world grows darker, God has promised us that one day all shall recognize Him as King and Lord. There will be no more mocking, no more scorn, no more ridicule, and no more hate or pride.

All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. Psalm 22:27

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Isaiah 45:23

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Romans 14:11

And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 66:23

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11

Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. Revelation 15:4

Labels:

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said...

Ms. Green,

How I needed to hear that! Thank you & God Bless you today.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms.Green, Ditto's from me also. I do get depressed when I see and hear so much hatred and mocking of God. But the scriptures you shared reminds us that our God is Supreme and loving of all his creation. Our God Reins. God Bless, Herm

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I'm glad this post was encouraging. I got a "hate email" from one person over it.

*Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home