Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Guns Vilified

Now that Obama is going to be in power for a while, and the libs will have free reign, we’ll be seeing more and more vilification of guns.

I heard this ad on the radio today.




This ad is not about reducing crime. Notice that the focus is not on the crimes, but on the GUNS.

We’re going to be seeing and hearing more of this propaganda. The crime is not as important as the WEAPON. Honest law-abiding citizens will be seen as potential criminals – people to be afraid of.

As cliché as it sounds: Guns don’t kill people. Guns don’t commit crimes. Guns don’t commit suicide. Guns don’t rape, steal, or trespass.

First they take your guns. Then they take your rights.


Ad Council's Campaign Against Guns (er...crime)

Project Safe Neighborhoods

Labels: , ,

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I see this one coming. I see the strongest effort we've seen to this point to disarm the public. I have a personal carry permit, but I believe the government is going to force local law inforcement to start rejecting new applications and not renew existing permits. I can feel it in my bones. Look out for stronger crackdown on churches and christian organizations about taxes and community activities. Churches will have to sign up to be "COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS" and join "ACORN" to help spread around the wealth. Yep, I can feel it in my bones. I would like to say I'm just kidding, but these old bones of mine just have this funny feeling about some of the things that will be coming down the pike soon. Hope its just the weather change. God Bless, Herm

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Yes, my husband and I, along with one of our sons, have carry permits as well. We just renewed for 4 years. I figure when they start coming after our guns, we'll be some of the first that hear a knock at our door.

I'm praying it doesn't come to that. I have a right to protect myself. It's called the 2nd amendment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home