Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Neil has this posted at his place, but I had to post it here.

This guy has escaped from the Democratic plantation. He needs to run for office. I'd vote for him.

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>escaped from the Democratic plantation

Wow, do I feel sorry for the black children in your classes that have to deal with your racism.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

watch the video. Those were his words,not mine. I am not a teacher either. Don't know where you got that idea.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this guy. He doesn't beat around the bush and thinks for himself. Refreshing, and funny too!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

Hi, JW.

He's great, isn't he? His videos have gotten over a million hits, so somebody else besides me likes him too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home