Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, October 31, 2008

Obama, You Hypocrite! (Job 34:30)

From Obama's tax returns:


Let me say publicly here today. Obama is a hypocrite.

If he is so caring, so concerned about the poor and working class people of this country, then why doesn’t his charitable giving show this? It’s not until he’s making plans to win the White House that he and wife start doing some serious giving. He didn’t even give to his own church enough to matter.

I’m not tooting my own horn, because most of you don’t know me personally, but my husband and I have given 400-1000% more a year to charity than he has for the years 2000 thru 2004. Our income is not nearly what his is.

Woe ye hypocrite. You are only charitable if the money comes from somebody else’s pocket.
And you have the gall to say that those of us against your planned redistribution of wealth are selfish?

"That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared." Job 34:30


Labels: , ,

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, even me, at like 1/5 to 1/6 his lowest income on that graph pay a similar amount to him in gifts/tithes/offerings.

Good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home