Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Monday, April 9, 2007

Are You in the Bible?

Don’t think me vain, but I just wanted to point out that I am mentioned in the Bible. That’s right. I’m in there. It’s an undeniable fact. It’s a glorious fact. It’s prophesied. And I can’t wait until it comes to pass.

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. Revelation 19:6-9


That’s right. I’m part of the multitude. I’m part of the bride. Glory! And if you are born again, then you are in there too. One day when we are there, saying those words, you’ll remember this and we’ll all rejoice together. Our names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.


(Can’t help it. I get excited thinking about that day!)

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

I wonder how it will feel being a blushing bride.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Eric said...

We won't have to wait much longer....

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Amen - we need to meditate on that day and those to follow more often than we do. I hardly ever hear Heaven mentioned in church.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home