Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The New World Religion is a Color

I couldn't resist grabbing this off the Canadian Free Press page today:





Wonder how you gain salvation? Through Carbon Offsets?

I'm laughing. But inside I'm saddened at the idiocy.


I know I'm taking this verse maybe somewhat out of context. And yet, it seems appropriate.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." Matthew 23:15

Labels:

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

HAHAHAHAAA! That's great!

Good to see you back, Ms. Green!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home