Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Month of Musings not Written

This month sure flew by. I can't believe it's been that long since I posted anything. I can't possible catch up on everything that I've wanted to post on individually, so I've decided to do a synopsis on the posts I "would have written" had I had the time.

The Republican party no longer represents conservatives.

The New World Order is a real objective and our leaders are steadily leading our country in that direction.

Hillary scares me because of what I know about her and her sidekick Bill.

Obama scares me because I don't know much about him, but what I do know scares me.

There are still idiots out that that think Islam is a peaceful religion.

Don't buy anything from China.

I have serious doubts that there is really such a thing in children as bi-polar disorder.

God is dealing with me in more areas of my life right now than he ever has before and I don't like it, but I know it's for my own good - to make me more into whom He wants me to be.

I thought I knew what love was 20 years ago when I married - but I didn't have a clue - in fact, I didn't know it was possible to love a mate as much as I love mine.

I hate insurance companies. All of them - life, health, auto, disability, etc. etc.

Our public schools have become a breeding ground for homosexual and anti-Christian activism.

If Pharmaceutical companies had their way, every man, woman, and child in America would be on 5 or 6 different medications for their entire lives.

Racism is an ugly and sinful trait. It divides those who might otherwise be able to unite in a common cause against the real enemies.

And so that's some of the thought processes I've been experiencing over the last few weeks. I'll get back into writing very soon.
Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Ms. Green, that is a great list! What a great mix of insights.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Glad to have you back.

Amen to all you said, sans the loving your mate. I've never married so I can't honestly relate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home