Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rejected and Forgotten - The Fate of False Christianity

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6


Thou shalt not kill. (“… thou hast forgotten the law of thy God…”)

One of the foundations of Judeao-Christian faith is the sanctity of life. God shows us clearly that he knows us while we are yet being formed in the womb.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, …” Jeremiah 1:5

If the fetus was just tissue, God would not speak of it in such a personal and intimate way, but many who profess Christ have forgotten His Father’s law. Thou shalt not kill. Kill as in “murder”, not as in accident or in war.

Do not stand before others and profess that you know, love and serve Christ and then condone the murder of his creations. I reject your false Christianity.

“…as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.” Matthew 15:8

Not only do you condone abortion, but you rejoice in it, you savor it, you are proud of your position. Or, you ignore the subject, hide your face, focus on other views that are more important to you, and as I mentioned in an earlier post, you say abortion is a non-issue.

It’s not a non-issue with God. God creates all life.

“…I will also forget thy children.”

Children can see through hypocrisy. So many people go to church, sing some songs, listen to a sermon, tell everybody “God bless you, I’m praying for you,” but then go home and live life their way all week. They act like the world, talk like the world, drink and party like the world, watch filth on television and in movies, celebrate homosexuality and defend abortion. If you don’t live your faith, your children will reject your faith.

God rejects your false Christianity as well.

“…I will also reject thee

“…I will also forget thy children.”

Labels: , , ,

Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best you can do? That God told Job that he knew him before he was "formed in the belly". If God is so worried about abortion, why didn't he make it a commandment? Or even mention it?

And why does he cause so many spontaneous abortions?

He was, however, very plain about how to treat others.

Matthew 5:47 "And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?"

Ah, so much self-righteousness, so little time.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

If God is so worried about abortion, why didn't he make it a commandment? Or even mention it?

He did. Thou shalt not kill.

And why does he cause so many spontaneous abortions?

What makes you think God "causes" them?

Ah, so much self-righteousness, so little time.

If my speaking out against murdering our society's most innocent is considered self-righteousness, then so be it. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Isn't self-righteousness what you are practicing by condemning things I write about? If not, how is it different?

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>What makes you think God "causes" them?

Uh, cause he's supposed to be in charge.

>Isn't self-righteousness what you are practicing by condemning things I write about? If not, how is it different?

"I know what you are but what am I?"

The difference is that I'm not trying to make the decision for everyone else through legislation. Or saying that people who believe differently are "false Christians". But even if I were- how does that change what you are doing?

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

The difference is that I'm not trying to make the decision for everyone else through legislation.

Actually, abortion used to be against the law. So did homosexuality. So who forced legislation on whom?


Or saying that people who believe differently are "false Christians".

If you have two diametrically opposed ideas, they can't both be the same. One of them is false.


But even if I were- how does that change what you are doing?

To be honest, I'm not really sure what it is you think that I am doing that is so wrong. I blog about my faith, politics, the world, and miscellaneous current events and I give my opinion. I base my worldview on what I believe is God's Word.

I think your problem is not really ultimately with me, it is with God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home