Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some Episcopalians Doing the Right Thing

I have posted several times and condemned the apostasy going on within the Episcopal church. Today I commend those that reject the church's move away from Christ and Biblical principles. May God continue to lead you down the righteous path towards Him and away from an apostate church.

Fort Worth Diocese Breaks Away

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said...

God Bless 'em. May their tribe increase!

Ms.Green, I hope you don't mind, but I linked you on my blog. Now my multitudinous readers can come to you from my blog! By "multitudinous" I mean at least 5! If you'd rather I didn't, I understand. God Bless!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

Ms. Green,

I have seen this story in today's paper as well as on a Christian site. How I wish I could get my congregation to do the same and secede from the UCC.

As an aside, isn't "apostate" an inappropriate label? I think "heretical" is closer to the truth, though with enough heresies, they would surely be something other than Christian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home