Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Look to Blog

Got this email the other day:

Ms Green, thanks for increasing the type size. I don't have to squint to read your posts now. Hope you can continue doing it. Thanks, Herm


Several weeks ago, I got this email from an anonymous poster who doesn't like me or anything I say:


But I do apologise for calling you dumb. A dumb person couldn't figure out how to set the text size to a readable type.

Oh, wait...


So basically, one of my hecklers told me I was so stupid that I didn’t know how to adjust the font size on my blog. So I figured out how to do so. Hey, Anon, whad'ya think? Herm likes it. Maybe there's hope for my dumbness after all. :)

Labels:

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Green,

Thanks for the enlarged font.

Maybe those who chided you about "dumbness" were the dumb ones.

I am very much sight impaired.. blind in one eye and nearly so in the other...

So I learned a long time ago that I can hold down the CTRL key and roll the mouse wheel to increase or decrease the font in either Firerfox (my choice) or in MS-IE.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

In Christ eternally,

ExP(Jack)

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks way better. And again, I'm sorry I called you dumb.

I've read enough of your posts that I've figured out that you aren't dumb. It was an unkind assumption.

My only excuse is that I followed you here from Post-American Confederate's blog.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

And again, I'm sorry I called you dumb.

Thanks for the apology. I wasn't offended. I have pretty thick skin.(besides that, if I was offended, I surely would not have repeated it so that more people could read it!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home