Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Out of the Office

I won't be posting much for the next few weeks. I have Vacation Bible School coming up and I need to pray and prepare for that. I'm also in the midst of trying to sell my house so that I can complete the contract we have signed on some property. I'm also in the midst of the busy season at work.

In other words, I need to spend my time on things other than reading and writing for my blog.

I appreciate all my readers (both of you). Please check back in about a month. I should be back up and running by then.

Until then...

God is good...all the time.
He loves you.
He wants to show you that He loves you, but He won't do it against your will and He won't do it on your terms - but on His.

His way is always better than ours.

Psalm 19:1: "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament sheweth His handiwork."

Labels:

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Danny Wright said...

Who's your other reader?:-)

look foward to seeing you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home