Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tagged!

I’ve actually never been tagged before now…so D.Daddio Al-Ozarka, I’m not sure what to think of it just yet. But here goes:

Movies:

1.The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see.

Last movie in theatre: Pirates of the Carribean – Dead Man’s Chest
Still want to see: Facing the Giants

2.Last movie purchase/rented for home viewing: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

3.A movie that made you LOL: Raising Arizona

4.A movie that made me cry: The Passion of the Christ (I didn't just cry. I wept. I sobbed. I agonized. Then I rejoiced.)

5.A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn’t think lived up to the hype: Leaving Las Vegas (gag)

6.A movie that you thought was better than the critics: The Big Easy

7.Favorite animated movie: I don’t like animated movies, but Ice Age was pretty good

8.Favorite Disney villain: I don’t have a favorite Disney villain, but my favorite villain of all time is Agent Smith in the Matrix. Second is Dennis Hopper’s character “Deacon” in Waterworld

9.Favorite movie musical: Fiddler on the Roof

10.Favorite Movies of all time(up to five): This is a really hard one, and my five choices today may not be my five choices next time I’m asked.

The Passion of the Christ
Terminator 2
Aliens
The Big Easy
The Patriot

Ok, I guess I'm supposed to tag someone else? I guess it'll be Neil over at 4Simpsons Blog. (Hope he doesn't mind!)(smile)

Proverbs 17:22:"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

You don't like cartoons?

What about the classics? Bugs, Popeye, ect.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

You don't like cartoons?

No, Brooke, I'm afraid not. I was a strange child I guess.(now a strange adult?)

Never liked Andy Griffith either.

Does that make me a reprobate?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Hi - I just saw this "tag" - sorry I missed it! It didn't show up on my web page, just on a dashboard that I normally don't look at. I'll try it once our Internet connection is back to full speed. I'm sitting in the driveway using some neighbor's wireless connection right now. We've been down for days (on and off).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home