Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Normal and I'm Scary

In connection with my previous post, someone linked to it by saying "I’m not quite sure how I stumbled upon this, but there is some really scary stuff out there on the good ol’ web."

Scary stuff? This coming from a male homosexual whose Friendster profile says "Male, 29, Married Interested In: Dating Men, Relationship with Men, Friends."

And I'm the one who's scary.

Sad.

Labels:

Continue reading..

4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

Of course you're scary, Ms. Green. Those who hold to traditional Biblical teachings are like a mirror reflecting the sins back unto the sinner. You're a reminder that Someone doesn't fall for their schtick. That scares the hell out of 'em.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I realize it's not me that is offensive. It's the cross. It's God's standards. It's our sin and our need for a Saviour.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Mark said...

If he thinks you're scary, wait till he meets God face to face and realizes it's too late tho change.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

You are right of course. And the thought breaks my heart. Hate and Pride will send more people to hell than any one sin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home