Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Friday, June 27, 2008

Obama Media Makeover Prediction

I predict that in the next 6 weeks we are going to see an "extreme makeover" of Obama in the media. Up until now, he has not come across as particularly strong, domineering, in-charge, or macho. I believe that's all about to change. Look for words like "in charge", "tough guy", "take no prisoners" and other macho sounding phrases. The liberal wussy image has to go. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised to see photo ops at rifle ranges, football fields, and maybe inside a military facility. As my son put it, he's got to get the moderate vote, and he'll have to be more macho to get it.

IMHO

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Marshal Art said...

It's all too typical for the Dem nominee to list starboard in the general. Barry is certainly not above such tactics.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

I'm anxiously awaiting to see if my prediction is correct. I hope to be able to post links to articles that prove my point.

It will be interesting to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home