Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Snow in Louisiana in the Summertime

I'm snowed under.

For those that pray and have a inkling to do so on my behalf, I would appreciate it. I'm so overloaded at the moment that I can't see daylight.

I have a temporarily very heavy burden at work, I'm in the middle of starting a new ministry at my church, and I'm temporarily overloaded with bookkeeping for my husband's and my business. (oh yeah...and I have a husband and kids to tend to as well)

Key word here is "temporarily".

Psalm 55:6 comes to mind. "And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."

So I guess, "talk amongst yourselves".

*grin*

Labels:

Continue reading..

8 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have your priorities in order, as usual. Hang in there!

Blessings to you and your family.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil. 4:4-9 always provides me with strength and peace in the times your going thru at present. I'm praying that the Lord is picking up your load at this very moment. God bless, keep looking up. Herm

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying. Philippians 4:6-7 meant a lot to me in the last couple of weeks. God bless you! Mom2

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Esther said...

I've prayed for God's assistance for you... may the "snow" melt soon!

God's blessings...

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you in our prayers. Right after we pray for our pooch we will pray for you. ;-)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

Ms. Green,

You know where we'll be!

Hope you're doing well.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Please join me in extending best wishes to the presumptive Democratic nominee for president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, today, on the occasion of his 47th birthday.

Thank you.

--EHR

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Ms.Green said...

"Please join me in extending best wishes to the presumptive Democratic nominee for president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, today, on the occasion of his 47th birthday."

Am I supposed to care? Sorry. Won't be joining you.

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home