Thinking Out Loud - Ms. Green

Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries. Frequent discussions about my "Narrow-Minded Faith".

<< Back to Main Page

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wonder what criminals did today for Valentine’s day? Well, if they live in South Carolina, you can be absolutely sure that they participated in this.

Full story here.

I can hear the remarks now.

Dude, whatchya doin’? Don’t you remember we were planning on robbing the corner liquor store this evening? How are we gonna do it without a gun?

I know Bro, but it’s Valentine’s day, and if I turn in this 38, I’ll be able to get my baby mama a hundred dollar Best Buy card and a rose. Besides, you know its stolen – remember my cousin gave it to me. I still got my AK – they didn’t ask for those.

No kiddin’ dude.. Hey, I think I’ll turn in my brother’s 45 semi-automatic. I could use some new electronics man. Let’s go. It’s getting’ late and I don’t want to miss out on this.


The brilliant sheriff who set all this up was quoted as saying “"Bring that gun in, get that gift card, get that rose, but also know that you may be saving someone's life."

Can anyone say "alternate universe"?

Labels: ,

Continue reading..

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said...

Not only idiotic, almost criminal. And by the SHERRIFF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home